Tuesday, April 01, 2008

God said I'll hear again!!!

yesterday, after my tests at POC, my fam went to megamall.. kasi maarte ako! talitha and i had a facial (ay, pimple treatment pala).. while ta & i are having our facial ay let's face it, syempre my dad, mom and maro stroll and window-shopped.. window shopping lang ah.. Ayun, they went to the chapel located at the 5th level and maro picked a bunot-bunot for me & ta.. they have this "bunutan" near the chapel entrance-exit.. it's a rolled piece of paper with bible verse written on it.. whenever i get a piece of paper from there, the verse always applies with whatever is happening in my life..

while having dinner, maro handed us the piece of paper.. i laughed so hard when opened and read my paper..
Beafore hearing, answer not, and interupt no one in the middle of his speech
Sirach11:8


si Lord talaga ang galing humirit! :P


If you like this post, subscribe via email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...