Why am I so strong? Why am I so brave? Why am I still a happy & cheerful person despite the not so good things that's happening in my life? Why am I so confident about myself? Why am I able to laugh at myself? Why am I full of positivity? Why do I find it easy to move on with my life?
Why? Why? Why?
Ever since whenever (even before I was diagnosed with NF2 in 2004), I often encounter these questions and people would complement how brave and strong I am and that I have a very a positive outlook towards life.
While smiling, I would alwaya answer: “Ganon talaga.” Or “Why not?” Haha.
Now I realize that my Faith has been working since then. Faith in myself, Faith in others and of course, Faith in GOD.
And now I totally get it, this is the reason why I have a very big and very strong FAITH today. Wow. Wow. Wow. Thank you Lord!
• I am strong because God is the strongest.
• I am brave because God is at my back, in front of me, my left-side and right-side, above me and below me. He is all over me, protecting me.
• I always feel so good because God is so great. He is the greatest!
• I am able to face these challenges because I am not doing it alone. I am surrounded with awesome people and of course, an awesome God.
• I am always ready because God already prepared me before I was born.
• I am a fighter because God is with me in all of my battles.
• I am a cheerful person because God is always making me happy!
• Amazing things are happening in my life because an amazing God is doing it.
Indeed. EVERYTHING HAS A REASON.