Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Almost Almost Blind Right Eye


I always check the vision of my right eye by closing my left eye and using just my right to see.. and then I was surprised to see than I can't see anything on my right anymore.. I can only see a major major super blurry light.. the silhouette image I used to see before is nowhere to be found..

i edited a picture to show how my right vision used to be and how it is now..

i used this pic:

this is what I used to see before:
almost blind. I can still identify the colors & there's still a shape and light & dark colors..

and this is how it looks like now:
waaaah! imagine my shock..

But I thought at first that my eye is just dirty so I asked my mom, "Ma, may muta ba mata ko?" But she just cleaned it a while ago.. :(

I had a check-up with my eye doctor yesterday..

I will undergo a Partial Tarsorrhaphy wherein my eyelids will be partially sewn together to narrow the opening and save my eyes from too much exposure.. W'll be meeting the surgeon next week for evaluation.. and have the surgery soon..

Ayun, magiging CHINITA na ko! hahaha! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...