Thursday, November 01, 2012

October Festivities


October 5
Merienda with my longest closest bestest friends (Daisy & Michelle) though sila lang ang kumain dahil kakatapos ko lang..


October 16
New Found NF Friend who in the same street as I am.. Jonalyn.



October 19
Minor Surgery on Talitha's birthday. The party surgery was held at PGH-FMAB (the new building for outpatients) which was done by, of course my neurosurgeon, Dr. Willy Lopez. Yes, it's a super minor and small surgery than can be performed by another doctor (at a cheaper price), but I want my doctor to do it because I'm more at ease with him.. We just need to raise raise raise funds.. and thank you for your continuous support :)
The very small, but very very very terrible tumor under my right toe finger
The processing of papers was actually longer than the duration of the surgery..
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Ready. Get set. Go.
  

After 20 minutes or less..
THIS.

And then my fam & I went to Robinson Place Manila (just right beside PGH) to celebrate Talitha's birthday.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


October 20
Dropped by Coe+Kath's Birthday Project in DBS with the streetchildren. You can read about my thoughts about it, here.


Went to Megamall after, not for the sale, but to pick-up Talitha's cake giant cookie and then dinner at Imperial Palace Suites, though there's no pictures during our dinner.. I guess where all so hungry because of the super heavy traffic on the way there.
Photobucket

And then Late Night Birthday Party with the GYA Peeps.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


October 27
Met my mom's friend in New World Hotel and then off to Landmark, Glorietta & SM Makati to..
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


October 30
Celina & Jb's son, Jhayden's Christian Dedication, which was held at Shakey's UN Orosa. And I'm happy to share that I'm one of his godparents. ^__^
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Jhayden & Ninang Kcat
 

Photobooth fun by SNAPSHOTS (by Timmy's Oven)
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Want this Big Red Camera on your party?
 
Contact Timmy's Oven for packages & rates
Mobile number: 09085723798 / 09153264219
Email: timmysoven@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...