Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Please help me shoo this big bad tumor away!

Hello! I’m Kcat Yarza. As you all know, I was diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis (NF–tumor of the nerves) and I have so many tumors all over my body (inside and out), including the brain. I got lots of small, benign and harmless tumors in my brain except for one aggressive big bad tumor that measures 3.8 x 4.7 x 4.3 cm and causes further compression of the brainstem. Although no too severe (yet?) this causes my frequent dizziness, nerve pain and headaches. If I am able to walk by myself, I would have fall down often and lose my balance. Maybe that is why I fell from my chair countless times.

This tumor needs to be treated with 5 sessions of hypofractionated stereotactic radiation therapy that will cost Php 400,000 or it could be more. It’s not really an emergency but we need to prioritize it because it’s already big and we don’t know how aggressive it is. If it gets bigger, it could cause more harm. How soon is soon? Hopefully before Christmas. Maybe. With your help, this CAN be possible! God will provide.


Every cent counts.
Since my hEAR campaign in 2007, I am continuously doing fund drives to sustain my never-ending medical needs because NF is a continuing battle, not knowing when symptoms or an aggressive tumor will strike and I have one right now.

I know God will provide as long as we are doing the best that we can. So I am doing what I’m good at. I can't solicit and ask for your hard-earned money forever. With these shirts that I made, I am able to ask for help while sharing what God has blessed me with – my creativity and my Faith. This is my sincere desire to share my heart and strong faith in God to YOU.

HAPPINESS STARTS WITH YOU
• Everything that happens has a reason. Everything that goes on in your life depends on you. Most of the things that happen in our lives are a result of the choices we make. If you want to be happy, then choose to be happy by doing something to make it happen. It’s as simple as that. Most people would think that it is easier said than done, but it would be less hard if we try. It all depends on you.

I AM… 
• Each one of us is wonderfully made by God. All of us are special in different ways and no one should feel worthless and insignificant. Start by recognizing all of your positive qualities. With confidence, tell yourself, “I am happy. I am blessed. I am loved. I am amazing. I am strong. I am unique.”


I CAN’T BUT I CAN… DEFINITELY!
• Being able to accept my disease doesn’t mean I’ll just let it be and do nothing about it. I am still doing my best to get better and fully recover. I cannot do a lot of things but that will not stop me from doing the things that I CAN! I focus on the things that I can still do, and I realized that I can still do a lot.

LIVE AND BELIEVE
• If you really want something, you have to work hard on it. And as long as it is for you, and you believe that it can happen, you will surely get it. While there’s life, there’s hope, and while there is hope, there is life.

LIVE FOR THE MOMENT
• The past is over and the future has yet to come, so why worry? We should just focus on the present because today will be tomorrow’s yesterday. So now is the time to do what you have to do and cherish what you have.

LIFE MUST GO ON
• Because of my current condition, my world may seem to turn upside-down. But I don’t believe so. My life just cart-wheeled and I am standing confidently again after turning around. I still have my life and I’m still myself despite everything. Just because we stumbled some hurdles in life doesn’t mean that time needs to slow down and wait for us. It won’t so we have to move forward with it no matter what.


Once again, I am knocking on your kind hearts to support my fund drive and help me achieve a better life. We are also selling Papal Visit 2015 shirts in 7 different designs made by our family friend, Joel Ferrer.


For orders, you may contact me at 0915-1325228 / 0923-5219600. You can also send me a PM in FB or visit Art Ah Tack
 

• Name
• Mobile#
• Size
• Design
• Mode of Payment
• Shipping Address

—Shipping fee will be shouldered by the buyer. (Shipping is done via Xend or LBC)

Modes of payment can be:
○ Banco De Oro (BDO)
Name: Maria Kathrina L. Yarza
Savings Acct # 00 02 809 824 88
Megamall B Branch, Mandaluyong City

○ Money Transfer
(LBC, Western Union, Cebuana, MLhuillier)
Recipient: Madeliene L. Yarza
Contact # 092724599400
Address: 451 – M M. Vasquez St. Mandaluyong City

○ GCASH
Mobile # 09151325228
Name: Kathrina Yarza
Address: 451 – M M. Vasquez St. Mandaluyong City

○ PayPal
purple_tack@yahoo.com

○ Cash
—Meet-ups can only be done at Kalentong or Hypermarket in Shaw Blvd. in Mandaluyong

You can read more about me and my tumor/s here:
Who am I? I AM KCAT
BIG BAD BRAIN TUMOR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...