Friday, October 06, 2017

GOD surprised me today!

A very very very AMAZING thing happened tonight!!!!!!



After my kicking exercise, instead of putting down my left leg, I placed my left foot above my right knee; dume-kwatro & when I touched the lower part of my left leg, I WAS SO SURPRISED! I kept saying: “Parang lumiit?!” I was talking about the tumor. It became smaller! It’s still there, but smaller. The best part is, it doesn’t hurt anymore.


A M A Z I N G

And I know and I’m sure that this is all God’s doing.

Why?

During my checkup last May or June (I’m too lazy to check), I told Dr. Lopez about the tumor on my leg that’s getting bigger & painful. He touched it & it was a bit painful and said that it’ll that it’ll be hard to remove it.

A certain brain tumor become aggressive it’ll make my left leg weaker and I was kinda worried that this leg tumor might become bigger and much painful. I was so worried about it but I didn’t tell anyone but God. I didn’t really prayed and asked Him to remove it, make it calmer or make it smaller. I just told Him about it just like how I usually have a conversation with my friends; that’s how I really talk with Him ever since whenever.

I didn’t pray for it but HE GAVE IT TO ME!

Like always, therefore I conclude:
GOD IS IN CONTROL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...