Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Updates

its been a long time. it was 2005.

what the hell happened?

october25, i was admitted again. headache again. i can't remember how painful it was anymore. basta masakit talaga!!! few days later i got a vp shunt operation because i devoped hydrocephalus. the water has been drained from my head. if you'll see me you now, you can still feel the tube and the shunt from my head going to the stomach. parang bukol na may tube. malamang. i was underKCAT again! i can't remember the details basta i got really sick. until my left extremities weakened, i can't move. i remember i had a flu that won't go away. basta i was really weak and sick. until i can't eat anymore. i find it hard to swallow my food, so i had a tube from my nose going to my stomach. i was fed with liquefied foods.

i was supposed to have a surgery because there's water in my in my lungs and it has to be drained. i was already prepared for the surgery inside the operating room when the doctor said "ok na" and i was brought back to my room. the medicine has already taken action. it's like a miracle happened. nasa loob ng o.r. tapos baglang ok na.

during my hospital stay, my right eye had scar because it got hit by the wood in my hand to support the dextrose. nasugatan ko ang sarili ko!

december22. i got out of the hospital few days before christmas.

it was my worst christmas and new year because i was really sick, i wasn't able to celebrate it.

few days after new year i had a hearing aid because my hearing is continuously deteriorating. i almost can't hear anymore but less than a month of using it, i became totally deaf.

i had physical therapy so i can walk, but nothing happened.

i can't hear anymore. we were warned  by dr. lopez before that i may lost my hearing someday. and that "someday" already came.

then i had another surgery because the tube from my nose was transferred to my stomach because its really been hard for me.

holy week was different this time. not only that i was sick, i felt like i was insane. i keep repeating what i can lip read, i can't sleep, i was counting the days, i was waiting for the week to end and i don't know why.

i'm currently having acupuncture to get stronger. im gonna blog about it next time.

right now, i'm still sick but i feel better.

before, i can't stand to sit for a long time, mabigat kagad ulo ko.
before, i even find it hard to move my right. now nakakagalaw na talaga.
before, i find it hard to chew and swallow. ang takaw ko na ngayon.
before. i can't stand to get stay longer than less than 20minutes infront of the computer -pagod kagad.
before, i can't totally hear. now i can hear high pitch noise. i'll blog about it next time.
there is a lot of progress as the day goes by. don't worry i'll blog about everything else next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...