Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Yes! My Cochlear Implant will be activated tomorrow at 11am in PGH (PNEI).. I'm so excited! I know you're excited for me as well.. So instead of crossing our fingers, let's put our hands in prayer position.. Pray for me ah! Thanks! Thanks!

I'm also excited for tomorrow-tomorrow.. That's on May17.. Hehe. It's MAY Birthday Project! Yey! We already started packing the gifts.. And the gifts keep on coming.. Dami! Ang saya!


In the evening naman is my birthday and hearing celebration here at our house.. Woohoo! I wish it would stop raining na.. I'm prepared though..

Anyway, I made tags for my lootbags, toys, party favors (I'm fond of giving lollipops eh) and nametag (for those who'll join the pgh gift-giving..



tag for the stuffed toys
it's supposed to be from kcat & maro,
eh kawawa naman si ta kaya join na rin name nya!



for the other toys and loot bag


name tag


tag for my party favor.. lollipop!


oh dba super ka-excite! :)


If you like this post, subscribe via email:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...