Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Do you know 'tatay'?

I stumbled upon this post from Jennie's Multiply Site.. I don't know who Jennie is and I have no idea.. But I'll re-post her blog entry:

Do you know 'tatay'?


He was found at the Barangay Alabang Plaza grounds just sitting under a tree about two weeks ago. He couldn't talk, maybe caused by the stroke that he suffered before. His right hand is also immobile and he can barely move his right leg. My sister, who is a barangay kagawad, took pity on him and brought him to the OSCA center, but he was rejected there. My sister then asked the help of the local DSWD, who then brought him to the hospital to be checked up. The doctors are recommending him for a CT scan because of a possible blood clot in the brain that is causing his his high blood pressure, but the people from the DSWD said that they don't have enough funds for that. He is now temporarily staying in our house.
I'm appealing to his family or to those who know "tatay". He needs his family now. For any leads regarding the identity or the whereabouts of his family/relatives, you can pm or text me at this number: 0917-4378227. thanks!






***Again, this is a re-post.. Please spread the word.. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...