Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I don't want a time machine

This episode of 1 Liter of Tears was aired today on GMA.. I was really waiting for this episode when she wanted to make a time machine, because I want to blog something related to it.. ^__^


While I was watching that part when Aya said she wanted a time machine.. I asked myself if did I ever wanted a time machine too? Actually, I haven't really thought about that.. That was the first time. And my answer is NO. Let's say there's really a time machine, of course a lot of people would want to get in there and go back to the past to correct the mistakes they have done, to make life better. To do the 'what ifs' & 'shoulda woulda coulda'. As for me, I'll just walk close to it and look and like what I told Mr. Cruz when he asked me that 'time machine question', I'll just pose & take a picture with it.. Haha! I'll also say goodbye and wish the passengers good luck.. Hehe.


If I'll go back to the past & change it, TODAY won't be the same.. I might not be able to meet the people I know today. I might, but I might not.. I'll be sick no matter what because NF2 is in my genes.. And I might now accept and deal with it like I'm living with it today.. Will I be still this strong? Today is TODAY because of the past..

Mr. Cruz also asked me: 'How about if the time machine can go to the future instead?' I still won't ride on it. If I'll go to the future, I won't be able to cherish the present.. ;)

So instead of time machine, I prefer a watch.. Haha.

A purple watch.. Hehe.

Anyway, she said (in her diary): "I want to make a time machine and go back in time. If it wasn't for this disease, not only could I enjoy falling in love but I also wouldn't have to rely on anyone and to live by myself" She didn't really say that she'll change the past, she just wants to revisit it and wishes she didn't have SCD (Spinocerebellar Degeneration).. Because her time seem to be limited.. It's limited..


Aya wants a time machine, not to change the past but to cherish it.. There's no time machine. But with her condition, she keeps on living on with life, with time. So we shouldn't really complain.. Instead, live life, keep up with time.. Umm.. wear a watch! Haha!



"I really don't want to say things such as "I want to go back to how things were before". I recognize how i am right now, and I will continue to live on."
-Kitou Aya




eto pa..

"Everything has a reason. Life must go on."
-Kcat Yarza
wahahaha! yun yon eh! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...