Monday, January 03, 2011

Super Blessed 2010!


The end of 2010 & the start of 2011 has been very busy that's why it's only now that I finished making my supposed to be year-end post.. ;P 2010 has been full of BLESSINGSSS!

January 26
I was chosen an 1 of the 7 finalists for Cebuana-Lhuillier's Search for Happiest Pinoy and invited at the final judging..

February 6
Our batch was the host & I was one of the organizers.. ;)

February 17
Happiest Pinoy Awards Night.. I didn't get the grand prize, 

February 18
was featured in Business Mirror

March 8
Was featured on Manila Bulletin

April 10 (?)
Talitha's Graduation!

April 19-22
I was admitted at the hospital due to Pneumonia.. and had a speedy recovery.. Thank you Lord!
Waaah! Computer pa rin! ;P

May 14
Listen with a healthy hEARt: Benefit Birthday Dinner

May 22
this was our fourth.. yey!

June 22
the tumors on my legs shrunk! Amazing!

and sometime in June, I got the offer to write a column on Manila Bulletin.. :)

July 5

July 10

July 22

August 18

September 25
Shoot with my NFF for Alagang Kapatid

September 29
I joined the Pagbabago Blog contest sponsored bu Goldilocks & Nuffnang

October 5
My almost blind right eye's vision worsen.. and miracle happened again after a few weeks, it went back to being almost blind! ;P

October 8
ROCK N ERA: Benefit Concert featuring The Dawn, True Faith & Bamboo


October 12
by Ms. Patricia Evangelista

October 16
register & vote for me.. Nominee#9.. Thanks!

October 22
I won the best over-all blog at Goldilocks contest..

October 30
My NFFriends & I was featured on TV5's Alagang Kapatid hosted by Ms. Cheryl Cosim-Alvarez

November 12
I posted this on my blog: My mom's write-up about me.. This was the entry she submitted for Happiest Pinoy..

December 5
My 4th MED-EL Christmas Party

December 6
I was invited at the International Day of Persons with Disabilities at Mandaluyong City Hall with Benhur Abalos

December 18 & 19
Pangasinan trip.. Hundred Islands & Manaoag..
with Tatay Joel & Manong Joel

December 22
Storyline Christmas Special on Abs-Cbn.. My story was chosen as 1 of the top 3 stories with the biggest impact this season.. :D

December 23
^__^
“If you want to receive blessings, be a blessing."
-Fr. Monch,(Dec23 Misa De Gallo)

December 24 & 25
CHRISTMAS!!!
with the Peeps & Family

December 28
Students & Campuses Glee Christmas Party

December 29
Annual Christmas Dinner with my highschool barkada ♥♥♥

December 30
Post Christmas Dinner with th GYA Peeps

December 31 - January 1, 2011
New Year's Party with the Peeps!

Let's all have an awesome year ahead!
Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...